Practicing martial arts helps to improve the quality of life, day by day with constant practices, both for young people and children and adults. People with excellent physical condition, self-confident, self-disciplined and with high self-esteem are achieved.
He who is capable of defeating others is not stronger, but he who is capable of defeating himself. (Confucius)
- Increase cardiovascular resistance.
- Improves endurance and muscle strength.
- Increase vitality and physical and mental energy.
- Stay healthier and younger in the long run.
- Increases flexibility and knowledge of the physical body.
- Improves coordination capacity.
- Increase the level of precision of body movements.
- Greater capacity for concentration and discipline.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Raise self-esteem and communication skills.
- Values such as honesty, loyalty, respect, humility, love of neighbor are encouraged.
- Cultural learning different from custom and oriental traditions.