Practicing Yoga helps improve the functioning of the vagus nerve, the longest of the autonomic nervous system responsible for the unconscious functioning of the body such as breathing, circulation and digestion.
...performing two simple yoga poses for two minutes caused the volunteers to improve their subjective feelings of energy and self-esteem compared to the control group.....
- Yoga helps people suffering from mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and schizophrenia.
- Yoga improves the psychological well-being of healthy people, increasing satisfaction with life and self-esteem, and reducing stress and anxiety.
- Increase vitality and physical and mental energy.
- Stay healthier and younger in the long run.
- Increases flexibility and knowledge of the physical body.
- Yoga reduces fatigue and gives, in turn, a feeling of increased energy.
- Increase the level of precision of body movements.