10 Days Meditation Online Retreat (15th-25th Sep. 2020)
An online 10 days vipassana meditation retreat for people who already did vipassana and would like to get support to do their own retreat at their homes. This retreat will truly teach you to generate profound changes in your life!
If you are looking to make a drastic possitive change in your life, this retreat is for you! Here you will tune to the energy group and together will work to get rid of the negative subconcious patterns of the mind that are driving your life; you can put a specific intention to the retreat!
We will practice different meditation techniques (mainly Vipassana) that will help you purify your mind, improve your health, concentration and work performance. You will be able to increase your energy levels and reduce your stress and anxiety levels.
What will you learn:
- How to enter in a meditative state using different methods depending on different situations.
- How to go deeper into meditation very quickly learning how to use the balancing factors during meditation (coaching is provided at all times).
- How to dissolve thought patterns from the subconscious mind and eradicate negative ones.
- How to use meditation to heal chronic stress and illnesses.
- How to overcome strong emotions such as fear, anger, guilt, shame, etc.
- You will understand the energy work dynamics in our body & mind at an experiential level.
- You will also realize at the experiential level how illness is created in the body due to negative thoughts in the mind.
- How meditation can make a difference in your life, releasing your inner conflicts to optimize all your unlimited creativity.
The retreat course has 100 effective meditation hours subdivided into 3 major stages or sections. All the time we will be connected on Zoom.
First section for 3 days to prepare the mind and the body doing meditation to develop the concentration and start getting the attention inwards in preparation for the second stage of the retreat. As a result, a purification process starts on the second day.
Second section for 5 days focused on the practice of vipassana meditation, an ancient Buddhist technique to go deeper inwards and learn how to purify the mind from negative subconscious patterns. A major purification process occurs as a result, especially in the final days of this stage which is preparing participants for the final section.
Third section of the retreat is 1 and a half day focused on the practice of the Spiritual Heart activation which also is called the Higher Self, Inner Self, Higher Consciousness, Intuitive Intelligence, etc. This stage is possible due to the previous two sections which helped dissolved an important layer of the subconscious mind enough so that at this final stage we can easily re activate that inner connection.
The teaching model is constructivist, ensuring that each participant can learn and perfect the techniques learned regardless of whether they are at a basic or intermediate level. During all the retreat after every meditation sessions, participants can receive coaching on a need basis.
This meditation retreat starts Tuesday 15th September at 5:00 pm and ends Friday 25th at 8:00 am. A total of 10 days with effective meditation time of 9 days.
- General breathing awareness technique. (Anapana)
- Vipassana meditation technique
- Basic Yoga Asanas (Practiced every day to complement the sitting meditation)
- Walking meditation techniques
- Breathing techniques combined with vipassana meditation
- Metta meditation technique
- Spiritual Heart meditation technique
- Balancing masculine & femenine meditation technique
- Protection and preventing energy loss meditation technique
- Healing other people with a vipassana technique
- Dissolving obstacles with vipassana meditation
- Merkabah activation technique
- Earth rooting & anchoring meditation
- Womb healing meditation
- Application of meditation techniques to:
- Resolution of conflicts with other people
- Dissolution of subconscious mental barriers
- Increase the vital energy of the body
- Harmonize the body's energy field
- Heal some physical illness of the body
The meditation course is designed for beginner and intermediate level and for all ages over 14 years. Participants will be able to ask questions and get guidance.
The practices are supported by the scientific advances of the last 15 years, considered an important aspect to understand how the meditation techniques work.
The teaching style is personalized, with a constant orientation and correction of everyone´s practice, taking into account the individual needs of each participant in a safe and pleasant environment.
The course is 90% practical and also includes basic theoretical aspects about the teaching of meditation, yoga and scientific advances.
4:00 a.m. Wake up call. (participants will have alarm clock and will inform us when getting up)
4:30 a 6:30 a.m. Meditation in the Hall (Includes walking meditation)
6:30 a 8:00 a.m. Breakfast and rest
8:00 a 9:00 a.m. Meditation in the Hall
9:00 a 11:00 a.m. Yoga Practice
11:00 a 12:00 a.m. Lunch
12:00 a 1:00 p.m. Rest / Enterviews with the Instructor
1:00 a 2:30 p.m. Meditation in the Hall (Includes walking meditation)
2:30 a 3:30 p.m. Meditation in the Hall
3:30 a 5:00 p.m. Meditation in the Hall (Includes walking meditation)
5:00 a 6:00 p.m. Rest
6:00 a 7:00 p.m. Meditation in the Hall
7:00 a 8:15 p.m. Technical talk
8:15 a 9:00 p.m. Meditation in the Hall (Includes walking meditation)
9:00 a 9:30 p.m. Questions / Answers
9:30 p.m. Sleeping
Participation & Accreditation:
All course participants receive a certificate of participation for 100 effective hours of learning meditation, endorsed by DHRIM Spain. This certificate is not valid for university credits.
To be beneficiaries of the certificate issued by DHRIM Spain, participants are required to complete 100% of the meditation retreat course.
Requirements to participate in this meditation course:
Those interested in participating in the meditation retreat need to have done previously a vipassana retreat and/or be accompanied by a vipassana practitioner, must have good overall health, both physically and emotionally, enough to complete this course with the focus and dedication it requires.
Price for this retreat:
The costs for this retreat is none. At the end of the retreat we invite participants to offer a donation for the teaching, of any amount.
For more details about this retreat, from the right menu download and read the Retreat Guidelines!